Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) recruitment of Graduate Trainees for Engineering and Geo-Sciences Disciplines through GATE-2016.
ONGC is looking for promising, energetic and young Indian citizens with bright academic record to join the organization as Class-I Executives in the Engineering and Geo-Science disciplines.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited – ONGC Recruitment 2016
The Online Registration for ONGC posts open from 28th July 2016 and close on 10th August 2016 up to 20:00 Hours.
ONGC is an Indian multinational oil and gas company headquartered in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. It is a Public Sector Undertaking of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
It is India’s largest oil and gas exploration and production company. It produces around 69% of India’s crude oil and around 62% of its natural gas.
ONGC recruitment for Engineers details are provided below. Here we provided details about this recruitment, i.e. vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates.
ONGC Job Openings 2016 Details
The Work or job seekers who are searching for latest Uttarakhand Government Jobs in ONGC can get their required information here. The applicants who are intended to be placed in ONGC Jobs follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Total No of Vacancies: 417
Job Location: Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Mechanical-AEE (Cementing) : 07 Posts
- PetroleumAEE (Cementing) : 04 Posts
- Civil- AEE : 15 Posts
- Mechanical- AEE (Drilling) : 33 Posts
- Petroleum- AEE (Drilling) : 04 Posts
- Electrical- AEE : 31 Posts
- Electronics – AEE : 17 Posts
- Instrumentation – AEE : 14 Posts
- Mechanical – AEE : 52 Posts
- Mechanical-AEE (Production) : 13 Posts
- Petroleum-AEE(Production) : 09 Posts
- Chemical-AEE(Production) : 53 Posts
- AEE (Reservoir) : 16 Posts
- Chemist : 30 Posts
- Geologist : 34 Posts
- Geophysicist (Surface) : 29 Posts
- Geophysicist (Wells) : 22 Posts
- Materials Management Office : 23 Posts
- Programming Officer : 05 Posts
- Transport Officer : 06 Posts
Selection Process : Selection will be based on GATE-2016 Score, Qualification & The Personal Interview.
How to Apply ONGC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the Website: http://www.ongcindia.com/
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2016
The Eligible job seekers and workrs of ONGC Jobs can apply for these posts through Online, for that follow the below provided steps:
- Go to ONGC official website www.ongcindia.com (or)
- Click the direct link provided below for filling the application form.
- Choose the post you want to apply and again click Apply online.
- Open the ONGC notification link given below.
- Read all the particulars, Instructions and requirements explicitly provided in the official notification of Odisha PSC Recruitment.
- Keep all the certificates, scanned passport size photo, signature while filling the application form.
- After that fill the application form carefully with the required information.
- Take the printout of the filled application form for future use.
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment:
- The Starting date for filling the Online Application form: 28-07-2016.
- The last date for submitting the application form Online: 10-08-2016.
- The period for uploading the scanned copies of certificates and downloading the Interview Call letters: 20-08-2016 to 27-08-2016.
- Interview Schedule: September-October, 2016
- For the more information about the application form, Requirements, jobs in ONGC and other details Refer the official notification in which the link is given below.
Maru Gujarat wishes you a All the very best for your future at ONGC !! 🙂