Hello Friends, Today on Maru Gujarat we are going to share NTPC Mumbai Recruitment 2016 for 60 Vacancies Notification. NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation Limited) Mumbai released special recruitment drive for 60 Artisan Trainees posts. Candidates who are completed ITI from relevant trade they are eligible students for this recruitment. NTPC is the central government undertaking organization and it was founded in 1975.
NTPC Mumbai Recruitment 2016 for 60 Vacancies Details
This is second largest power producer and energy traders across the world. NTPC Mumbai Recruitment 2016 for 60 Vacancies is the careers and the candidates may apply before the last date and last date for applying this post is 31st July 2016.
Name of the organization: NTPC.
- Name of Post: Artisan Trainees – 60 Posts.
- Educational qualification: Candidates should complete ITI in relevant trade from recognized by NCVT.
- Age limit: candidate age should be below 37 years.
- Number of vacancies: 60.
- Job Pay scale: Rs.11,500 to Rs.26,000.
- Location of the job: Mumbai.
- Application fee: Please visit official website for application fee.
- Eligibility Criteria: candidate should be citizen of India.
Selection process of the candidates for the posts of the NTPC careers will be based on the written test followed by Skill test that which will be conducted by NTPC.
How to apply for NTPC Mumbai Recruitment 2016 for 60 Vacancies:
Candidates visit the official portal of NTPC i.e. www.ntpc.co.in. Then Click on recruitment for Artisan Trainees and download the prescribed format.
Fill that form along with attach photograph, Relevant educational documents sent to Head of Department, HR Department,Mouda Super Thermal Power Project, Mouda-Ramtek Road, Mouda(post), Nagpur(District), Maharashtra- 441104.
Important dates to remember:
Last date: 31-07-2016.Important Links for NTPC Mumbai Recruitment 2016 🙂