Welcome back on Maru Gujarat, Today we are have a new bank job recruitment for IBPS Clerks. IBPS Clerk Recruitment and Exams – (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क भर्ती) Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Conducts (IBPS Clerk 2016) Common Written Exam (CWE) for Clerical Cadre 19243 Posts in different Public Sector banks and financial Institution. IBPS department provides human resources to them through clearing a process of CWE (Prelims & Mains).
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 Notification Details
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India. It started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services. In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India and Public Sector Banks. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.
All Graduate Candidates can apply for IBPS Clerk 2016 phase VI from 22.08.2016. IBPS Clerk CWE VI Notification declared today. Advertisement of IBPS Exam Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment in Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks VI) at www.ibps.in.
IBPS Clerk CWE 6 Notification Details 2016
All Interested candidates required to check their eligibility details in “IBPS Clerk Notification” such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, fees details, IBPS exam dates & How to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 6 Exam 2016.
- Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Exam Name: CWE Clerks -VI)
- Mode to apply: Online
- Official Website: http://www.ibps.in
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 20 years to 28 years . Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: Graduate degree from recognized university or institute.
Selection procedure: Written Exam/ Interview.
All of participant’s will be selected by their score card of Common Written Examination. Qualify candidates will be called for document verification and will get appointment letters.
- Rs. 100/-for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
- Pay the fee via Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking,
IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2016:
- Candidates need to visit official website @ http://www.ibps.in/
- On the home page of official site, select and hit “CWE-Clerks-VI” link.
- Click on appropriate link for applying posts
- Hit on application form link
- Enter complete details in application form
- Attach required documents to registration form
- Pay the fee
- Check and click on submit button
- Now application process completed
- Finally take print out of duly filled form for future reference.
|Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training||25.10.2016 to 07.11.2016|
|Pre-Exam Training||07.11.2016 to 12.11.2016|
|Download Admit Card for Online examination –Preliminary||18.11.2016 onwards|
|Online Examination –Preliminary||26 & 27.11.2016 03.12.2016 & 04.12.2016 (if required)|
|Result of Online exam –Preliminary||Dec-16|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam –Main||Dec-16|
|Online Examination –Main||31.12.2016 & 01.01.2017|
Note: For more information candidates may go through the official website.
Details of vacancies in participating banks:
|State||No. of Vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar||25|
|Dadara & Nagar Haveli||2|
|Daman & Diu||1|
|Jammu and Kashmir||83|
Guideline for scanning photograph and signature:
For Photograph Image:
- Photograph must be a recent passport style color picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc, during the process of scanning.
For Signature Image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
The structure of the Examinations: (English and Hindi)
(A) Preliminary Examination – (Composite time of 01 Hour)
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
(B) Main Examination – (Composite time of 02 Hours)
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||40|
Documents required at the time of document verification:
- Valid System generated Online Application form
- Date of Birth Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
- If applied for reservation Caste Certificate
- Medical Certificate for Physically Disability candidates
- Experience Certificates
- Printout of Valid Calls Letter
- Graduation Mark sheet
- NOC from department those candidates are pursuing in any Government Jobs / Public Sector Undertaking etc.
Candidates who are going to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 they must be applied till September 2016. We hope that you can apply easily because we have written whole details in this post. For more details you can visit on the website www.ibps.in. 🙂